Sunday, February 28, 2010

What A Wonderful Weekend!

Enjoying Dessert At Roja!

This weekend was GREAT! Elizabeth, my best friend from Chicago, came to Omaha to visit/spend the weekend!!! We had a blast -- I didn't even know it was possible to pack so many things into two days!!


We enjoyed yummy sushi at BLUE and hit up the shops downtown, saw Chris Saub play (one of my new favorite local music artists), got pedicures, shopped, saw the movie Dear John, took a scenic drive to a nearby lake to check out the lot her relatives will be building on, we had a glass of wine at Brix (of course), had some yummy gelato at Gelato Joes, oh yes and did I mention we shopped?! :)


We decided this weekend it has been about 20 years since we first met at Tot Spot Preschool! And the rest is history... I don't know what I'd do without my best friend! :)


Brix!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! I love you! What a fun fun weekend! Seriously, I can't believe that we did SOOO much! First thing I did last night was paint my nails...haha! Can't wait for the next trip! Yay!!

The Wobig's - Tim, Katie & Wilson said...

So did you paint one in every color?! lol! I love all of your new colors!

What a GREAT time this weekend! I'll be planning a Chicago trip soon! xo

Unknown said...

Haha! Yes, actually painting each finger a different color was the first thing I did when I got home! I was soo excited, and if you can believe it, Paul said his favorite was "You don't know Jacques!" Too funny!

Yes, get your schedule down so we can figure out when you can come! LOVE YOU!

Christy said...

Yay for BFF's!!! I'm sooo glad to hear you guys had such a fabulous weekend!!!