Monday, February 22, 2010

The Classy Gourmet - Girls Night Out!

This past weekend some of my best friends and I had a girls night out at The Classy Gourmet! We had SO much fun doing an Italian cooking class! We were assigned the marinara, and let me tell ya this was not Prego out of a jar - it was the "real deal!" ;) Thank goodness for Laura who decided we better get serious and start making the sauce otherwise we would've been goofing off until the wee hours of the morning - haha!
KatieJo, Laura, Me and Christy - Love these girls!


Stuffed Shells (we were not assigned these, thank goodness)!

Time to get serious...

Heeeeyyy Laura - Whatcha got cookin'?


KatieJo and Laura - best friends since childhood



We even cook with our eyes closed! ;)


Hard at work!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww!!! I had SUCH a GREAT time!! I can't wait till our next GNO!! Plus...that food was soooo yummy!! I just hope we are allowed back - ha! ;)

I miss ya girl!!! We're gonna have to schedule a sushi, coffee or wine date for sometime soon.

The Wobig's - Tim, Katie & Wilson said...

It was so much fun!!!

We definitely need to get together soon! I need to hear more about this puppy!!