Today Wilson and I went up to the lake where we had a little fun outdoors! :) Dad and the dogs did a little ice fishing...
Seems so crazy that a few months ago we were boating down this same path!!!

Last night the whole family got together at Lazlo's in Omaha and we celebrated Jon and Mark's birthdays!!
Jon & Jen
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures! I either need to get a new camera phone or figure out how to fix the computer so I can download pics from my camera! These will have to do for now... :)

Last night the whole family got together at Lazlo's in Omaha and we celebrated Jon and Mark's birthdays!!
Jon & Jen
Sorry for the fuzzy pictures! I either need to get a new camera phone or figure out how to fix the computer so I can download pics from my camera! These will have to do for now... :) 

No comments:
Post a Comment