We stayed in The Plaza on Friday and Saturday night and did lots of shopping and ate at some very yummy restaurants! And luckily we both made it home safely... I had NO idea it was supposed get this bad out!! Poor Tim was quite the trooper, it took him 5 hours to get home. At times he said he was driving 10 mph b/c of all of the blowing snow... :(
Tim will be home from Fort Leonard Wood, MO end of March. I will be going down to visit him and for his graduation at that time. He'll then be done with his training and will return to Omaha where he'll stay active duty and work full time for the ARMY. He's very, very anxious to be home, and Wilson and I are just as excited for him to be back! :-)
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

1 comment:
I'm sooo glad you guys had such a fabulous weekend!! AND I'm happy to hear you both made it home safe and sound!!
Wow - Tim's graduation will be here before ya know it!! Woo Hoo!! I know you and Wilson are ready to have him home!! :)
Have a good week girl!! See ya Friday!!
Post a Comment