Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chocolate Fondue Recipe!

Last night I got together with some friends for dinner club. We all had a fun time! I offered to bring the dessert -- KatieJo offered her dessert recipe! :) I was so glad she did because it was SO delicious, I want to share it with YOU! It was chocolate fondue! This recipe you can't mess up, so easy!
Chocolate Fondue:
1 T. Butter
16 oz milk chocolate chips
1 bag small marshmallows
1/3 C. milk
1 C. whipping cream
Grease slow cooker with butter. Turn to high for 10 min.
Meanwhile, mix chocolate, marshmallows and milk together in a bowl.
Put mixture in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 30 min. Stir, cover and cook another 30 min.
Gradually stir in whipping cream and cook another hour.
**We served it with rice crispies, strawberries, bananas, cheesecake bites, etc. KatieJo had the cutest little individual bowls for each person and sprinkled graham crackers on top of the chocolate (so it was like s'mores). Yummy! Enjoy!

No comments: