
While most of you were watching the Super Bowl, Wilson and I were tuned into the Puppy Bowl! If you haven't seen it, you're missing out on an ear-raising, fur-flying good time! ;) It's an adorable little production of highly energetic, clumsy little puppies that literally run in cirlces around eachother! We witnessed many puppy pile-ups. A "touchdown" is made when one of the puppies drags a toy into the end zone! Some of Wilson's favorites were Blaze (who only chews on designer shoes) and Bandit (can bark the alphabet backwards). You can even vote online for the puppy bowl MVP! :) Oh, and I can't forget to mention they put a camera in the waterbowl... lol!! If you missed it this year, I suggest you watch it next year! I have included the link to a clip if you'd like to watch some of the madness...
PUPPY BOWL

No comments:
Post a Comment