NEVER until today did I ever think I would be so excited about a vacuum, but let me tell ya... this thing is AMAZING! We were overdue for a new vaccuum so we got a Dyson. We ended up getting the asthma & allergen model, because supposedly the salesperson told us it will pick up the same amount of Wilson's hair as the "pet" model does. We brought it home, tried it out and it seemed too good to be true! It was entertainment for both Tim and I as we were in awe of what this thing could suck up. Vacuuming has never been so fun! :) Check back with me in a few months, but so far I highly recommend this vacuum to everyone (especially if you have a pet). Saturday, January 3, 2009
The most amazing vacuum!
NEVER until today did I ever think I would be so excited about a vacuum, but let me tell ya... this thing is AMAZING! We were overdue for a new vaccuum so we got a Dyson. We ended up getting the asthma & allergen model, because supposedly the salesperson told us it will pick up the same amount of Wilson's hair as the "pet" model does. We brought it home, tried it out and it seemed too good to be true! It was entertainment for both Tim and I as we were in awe of what this thing could suck up. Vacuuming has never been so fun! :) Check back with me in a few months, but so far I highly recommend this vacuum to everyone (especially if you have a pet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We have one, too! And I tell people it changed my life - that's how much I love ours!
I love to read about your life and love the blog!
Taryn
Post a Comment