Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Travels Tim...

Wilson and I have had a little extra bonding time lately as Tim is in Denver traveling for his job. This is his first experience with business travel so it will be fun to see what he thinks, he was excited to get out and try something new (also, he did mention it is going to be 60 degrees there all week). :)

For those who don't know, he now works for Reference USA (a division of Info USA), and has been with them for probably about 5 months or so. I still don't entirely understand what he does, but in a nutshell he sells software to companies. He is still in training, but seems satisfied for now. Obviously there will be some travel involved, so about once/month he will travel usually about 4 days or so at a time. He enjoys traveling, so hopefully this will be a good fit.

I am thankful for Wilson and a security system while Tim is on the road! These two things make it a little easier to sleep at night!

No comments: