



It was time again for another party at work!! I was asked to be a part of planning this one too! Of course I was more than willing and totally excited to do some more party planning!!
This celebratory event was a re-grouping/a coming together after some recent changes. All company employees and a guest were invited and this time instead of the function being held at our corporate office, it was at the location where I work (the Choice Studio)!! So this made planning a little easier. :)
We had a great turnout, 120 people attended! Ryan's Bistro catered the food/beverages, it was tasty! The president of the company welcomed everyone and the rest of the evening was spent socializing. I'm sad the night is over and am ready to start planning the next party!!! :)

1 comment:
love the flowers! it looks soo good!
Post a Comment