Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lincoln Parade of Homes

As many of you know, I have been working with a homebuilder in Lincoln on interior and exterior selections for two parade homes. The time has come, they open this weekend!! Yaaaa! SO exciting! The parade hasn't yet opened and they've already had an offer on one of the homes! I stopped by them today, and they're coming along nicely. They will be open to the public, starting this weekend. Since many of you have asked, here's more info if you'd like to check them out:
Admission is Free
May 8-15
Hours: Weeknights: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. & Weekends: 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
THE WOODLANDS AT YANKEE HILL
(70th and Yankee Hill)
 9003 S. 72nd Street
9035 S. 72nd Street
Signature Homes, LLC
I'm not going to give it all away, but here is a sneak peek!
House #1
It's so hard to tell, but the backsplash in this kitchen is looking SO great! 

 The guys working on the house were "ooooo-ing and awwww-ing" over this backsplash! It's looking pretty fab! ;)


For a full list of homes on the Parade, click here.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh Katie, they are just gorgeous!!! I'm seriously in love with the backsplash in that 2nd house!!

Amazing job girl!!!! ;)

The Wobig's - Tim, Katie & Wilson said...

Thank you Christy:) Hope I get to see you soon! xo