Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lincoln Parade Homes Part II

Time is passing quickly, and the parade is about ready to wrap up! Word is, there has been a lot of interest and hopefully some offers will be made by the weekend! I took some final pictures and wanted to share the finished product. I am so happy with the way they turned out.
Enjoy...
 I LOVE this little tree! It has twisty/twirly branches. It's so cute!
 I was so mad at myself for forgetting to take a close-up of this backsplash! It turned out so neat!








 Finished Basement...
 It has two large bedrooms and a bathroom!












 This home is on the same block as the Parade Homes. Ted also built this house! He is such a great builder. His attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is so evident when walking through his homes. And, he is so wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend him if you're ever considering a new construction home.

No comments: