Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today was a lot like any other day at the Wobig house, pretty uneventful. So when I found out the family of 3 boys that I used to babysit for in college was going to be in town I definitely wanted to meet up with them. So off to their hockey game I went. And WOW, I haven't really started to feel old until today when I saw how much these "little" boys had grown! It was great to see them, they're such a neat family!

When leaving their hockey game, I noticed I had missed a call from ADT (our security alarm company). I called them and our burglar alarm had gone off. Supposedly there was motion inside our house (above Wilson's height) which triggered the alarm. So, they dispatched the police (protocol) and luckily there was no sign of break-in. But just to help ease my mind, a neighbor went through our house with me just to be sure there weren't any "bad guys" hiding out! :) Luckily, we didn't find anything but as we were standing in the kitchen chatting, out of the corner of his eye he noticed a cluster of balloons (balloons from Tim's party that are STILL going strong and I can't bring myself to throw them away). Of course this cluster of balloons just happened to be hanging out right next to our motion sensor!!! Needless to say the balloons are now in the office and I will be able to sleep tonight. Lesson learned. :)

1 comment: