One of my favorite websites to browse around on is ETSY! Let me tell ya, if you haven't heard about it you might NOT want to check out, it's dangerous!! ;) It's such cool stuff, and the coolest thing is, it's mostly all handmade! AMAZING!Check out some of my favorite things from Etsy right now...
How GREAT is this flower ring?!?
Hmmm... I think I like flowers! This flower stocking hat... ADORABLE.
I couldn't resist this adorable camera strap! I got it in the mail today, LOVE IT!
I'm sorry Tim for the pink ruffles, we can take it off when you're using the camera! ;)
Another adorable camera strap!
I love these hammered dog i.d. tags!
Wouldn't Wilson be stylin' in this studly collar?!
I found out about these awesome pins from a friend of mine! Again, they're hand made from ARMY cami's with a little yellow ribbon in the middle of the flower! I recently got some in the mail and have one for every coat in my closet! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment