Saturday, November 6, 2010

She's In A Better Place Now

It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you my Great Aunt Deloras passed away last night. I know I'm not only speaking for myself when I say knowing her made me a better person. In the 97 years she lived, she touched many lives. One of her silly/witty stories would surely lift your spirits. She could make you laugh until you would cry. She lived life to its fullest. What a joy it was to have someone like her in my life, I will cherish all of the memories. You will be missed Aunt Deloras. We love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a neat woman, Katie. I'm so glad that you and your family were able to see her more the last few years. What a blessing! I love you!

The Wobig's - Tim, Katie & Wilson said...

Thanks Liz! Love you too.