Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!





Well, it's time! Showhouse is ready to open!! A little bittersweet for me actually. I am excited it's now open for people to see and it looks fantastic, but at the same time a little sad that this awesome experience is over (for this year anyway).
The showhouse has been getting a lot of news coverage so we're hoping for another good turnout this year. Last night was the designers gala which was a formal event. There was a champagne toast, ribbon cutting, etc. Even the mayor of Omaha was in attendance. It was an exciting experience for me! It made me so excited to be an interior designer and so thankful that I really LOVE what I do! To know what this house looked like when we started and then to see the finished product is very rewarding.
If you're interested in touring the mansion it will be open September 18-October 4. The hours it will be open are M-Sat 11-7, Sunday 11-5. Tickets are available at any Omaha Hy-Vee for $12.50/pc. The address of the mansion is: 500 So. 38th Street. It's just south of 38th & Dodge.
Also, while I am giving a 'plug,' if you're in town and feel the need to tour more homes (haha), Street of Dreams is also going on right now! I haven't been (yet) but hear it's great this year! It's off 192nd & Dodge and tickets are also available at HyVee.
Okay, that's all for now I'm sure you're tired of hearing me ramble on! Have a nice weekend everyone! Contact me if you have any ?'s about showhouse. :)

No comments: