Sunday, June 26, 2011

Furniture Placement

Here's a peek at some of my favorite space-planned living rooms!

What a great way to make a narrow space work! I'm guessing there's a tv mounted on the wall we can't see...
 Area Rugs define a space... perfect example.
 Classic. Love it.
 Oooo la la! A Conservatory with some beautiful windows!
 I love everything about this room! The rich colors in the artwork pull it all together.
 Doesn't this space make you want to snuggle up on the sofa?
 Modern touches...
 Pretty accents in aqua blue
 Love that fun hair-on-hide rug!
 white, white, white... I'm guessing this person doesn't have kids (or a dog)! ;)

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE these rooms!! I think the yellow one is my fav!

The Wobig's - Tim, Katie & Wilson said...

I knew you would love that one! It totally reminds me of something you'd see in the south... on a plantation or something:)