I am one lucky girl! :)
This morning I was delivered 18 (yes, eighteen!) red roses from Tim!
Beautiful. :)
I also got an iPhone! I LOVE IT! This is one amazing phone, let me tell ya!

The apps that this phone has are SO cool! One of my favcorites is called "scanner." I can go to Target (or wherever) and if I find an item I fall in love with - let's say it's a new camera, I can scan the barcode and my phone will tell me the place in Omaha where it can be purchased at the lowest price!!! SO COOL! Also, I have no need for a Garmin anymore b/c my phone can be my navigation system. But my most favorite feature so far is the video cam! I had this on my old phone, but it was old and the video was always so unclear. I can now send Tim video of Wilson (I think I sent him 6 this weekend, lol)! I love it!
So far, I HIGHLY recommend this amazing phone!!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope lots of love surrounded you today.


2 comments:
Happy v-day! The roses are beautiful!!
Thanks bestie:)
xoxo
Post a Comment