Well, after about a week off from blogging, I'm back! :) Things have been so busy lately, which is a good thing but a little overwhelming too. I'll be posting a lot of pictures today b/c we recently got a new camera! WE are LOVING it, and I think once we really figure the thing out we're going to love it even more! So, enjoy...
My personal favorite...
I can just read his mind here... would you stop taking pictures of me, please!
Tim, his Mom, and Wilson fishing!
Off to Lincoln to have some Halloween fun w/family!
Madelyn's adorable little Halloween outfit...
Ross, Jenny and Madelyn, what a cute family!
Tim and Huston!
Tim the GIANT, lol!! He looks so BIG in this pic!!!
Huston chowing down! :)
Isn't his expression great in this pic?!?
Jaxon has kisses for his Dad, awwwwww! :)
Jaxon and I playing, he's the biggest sweetheart...
buddies...
June and Madelyn!
Then it was off to Lincoln again (my 4th time this week, actually) for some softball fun!
Sweet Raegan...
Tim and his Dad
Justin slugging one into the outfield!
Me slugging one into the errrr... outfield. ;)
The Bullpen
The Team!! We're 7-1, yaaaa!

No comments:
Post a Comment