Although we still have a little ways to go, Jim is getting closer to opening Prestige Family Chiropractic in Lincoln! He's shooting for an opening date of September 22nd! SO EXCITING! I visited today to see what final touches we need before our fun and FINAL buying trip in Omaha next week! :)
We've come a LONG way from when we first started!
Reception Area
The wall-mounted fountain! Turned out GREAT!
The kids play area (not quite complete, but you get the idea) :)
The reception area, again not complete but we're getting there!
I like this picture because you can see a lot of the FUN paint colors we used! The organge-ish copper color, the blue, brown and the neutral tan! :) We also used some dark browns and a khaki green! I had a blast choosing all of the fun paint colors for this project!! :)
Some of the track lighting! Turned out neat!
Jim's office, still a work in progress... LOVE this color!
Exam Room
Exam Room #2, still waiting for a table...
I'll post more pictures as we continue to make progress!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment