Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Recipe Love!

I have another delicious new recipe that I wanted to share! My mom made this last weekend, at first I wasn't "sold" on the recipe (when looking at the ingredients), but WOW, it was SO YUMMY! Here it is...

Little King's Salad
Salad:
2 bags of lettuce
1/4 lb. salami
1/4 lb ham (my mom used turkey)
1/3 lb big eye swiss cheese
2 tomatoes, chopped
1/2 onion, diced
1 green pepper, sliced in rings
1 loaf french bread, torn in pieces
Cut the salami, ham and swiss cheese into strips. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, onion and green pepper. Right before serving pour the dressing over the salad and mix in the bread.
Dressing:
1/4 C tarragon vinegar
3/4 c oil (we didn't use this much, more like 1/2 c, if that)
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 t salt
1/4 tsp diced oregano
1/2 tsp garlic

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Cant wait to try it!!

The Wobig's - Tim, Katie & Wilson said...

I'll definitely make it for you when you get home! :)