Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Things!

One of my favorite Oprah episodes is her show of "favorite things." I always love new ideas and knowing what my friends are doing/using. So, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things with you! I hope you find my useless information... well, useful! :) Keep checking back for more of my favorite things...

Oh, I love my OPI polish! One of my very favorite neutral colors that I wear year-round is "honeymoon sweet" (pictured above) It's a classic.
Another favorite polish, especially for toes during the summer is
"strawberry margarita" (above)

Love, Love, Love this Clinique duo... like mink. Super neutral, goes with everything! You can wear it darker if you're going out, or lighter for work!

I couldn't tame this head of hair w/out "beyond shine." Spray a section of hair before flat ironing... this stuff I couldn't live without!


If you know me well enough, you know this is a staple of mine! :) I carry my Burts Bees everywhere with me! And the best thing about it, it's $4 at Walgreens! The radiance lip shimmer is my new fave color!


Lancome Definicils for the lashes. I have worn this mascara for the longest time and probably always will... never lets you down. :)


Flowerbomb Fragrance. A little pricey, but a squirt or two goes a long way!


Oh I LOVE my glide floss! My teeth are really close together so this is the only floss that gets between them! :) It's a good one, plus it comes in whitening!

Since my dentist recommended I start using ACT mouthwash 2 years ago, I haven't had a cavity! Yay! Boo cavities.


Love these running shorts b/c they don't ride up... the Nike Tempo.
And, the best running shoe hands down... the Asics Nimbus.

No comments: