I know it seems like a big sacrifice (especially for me), but I have decided the blog needs to take a little nap while I do a little "spring cleaning for the soul."
So thank you for listening to myself when I ramble on about boring things. And for leaving awesome comments that show you care. And, mostly, for letting me share all these silly things that make me happy. So thank you.
Updating this site is one of my favorite things to do and I certainly love to share all of my pictures and resources. I hope you all understand and I hope you all will come back and visit when I start blogging again! :) Happy Spring! Much Love, Katie
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Katie!! Don't go! I love your blog and will miss you so much! Puhhhleaaaaase reconsider!!!
~Beth
Hi Katie!!! I love looking at your blog...even though I've never commented before...I LOVE everything you post, so creative and inspirational. I hope everything is ok, you sound a little bit down...if you need someone local to talk to or just to go out and grab a cup of coffee or a drink, I'm here! We love you!
Your Cuz,
Chrissy
Post a Comment