Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season...

For break-ins. On October 1st my car was broken into while I was running Lake Zorinsky, my purse was stolen. Little did I know what was in store for me. More than 2 months have passed and I am still working with Omaha Police Department and dealing with banks and creditors trying to resolve the problem. Today I also found out I have been a victim of identity theft. While I was talking to the detective assigned to my case earlier today she said the best thing I can do is to simply put this out there for everyone to know. This is the prime season for purse snatchings, stealing and break-ins, so PLEASE be aware of your surroundings to help prevent yourself from being a victim.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bummer!!! :( Sorry your car was broken into! Definitely makes you feel violated. My purse was stolen last year during my birthday party...not a good feeling.